DuPont Hotel near Chambers Bay Golf Course
Stay at our hotel near Chambers Bay Golf Course to play on one of the best courses in the Northwest United States! Showcasing a stunning view of the Olympic Mountains and Puget Sound, Chambers Bay has hosted tournaments such as the 2010’s U.S. Amateur, 2015’s U.S. Open, and 2021’s U.S. Amateur Four-Ball Championship. Spend a day amongst massive fairways and towering sand dunes on the course near our DuPont hotel!
It’s about an 11 mile drive from our hotel or 20 minutes.
- Continue from Wilmington Dr. to Dupont-Steilacoom Rd and Chambers Creek Road West.
- Follow route to Grandview Drice West
South Puget Sound is particularly rich with championship golf courses, thanks in part to the mild climate and stretches of undeveloped space. In addition to Chambers Bay, our hotel is nearby additional award-winning courses such as:
- Eagles Pride
- Home Course
- Hawks Prairie
Enhance your stay at our hotel close to Chambers Bay Golf Course with some of our exclusive packages or add a round of golf at Eagles Pride course to your reservation at check-out.
- Check the daily rates to play at Chambers Bay.
- Reserve tee times from April 1st through June 20th. Reserve here.
- Rental clubs are available for $60 per day. The sets feature TaylorMade M4 woods, irons, putter, and two sleeves of golf balls. Check here for more info.
Play a round during your stay at our hotel near Chambers Bay Golf Course in DuPont, Washington for comfortable rooms and affordable rates!